Sunday, November 2, 2008

CATCHING UP: Hair School

I have had a lot of exciting things happen in the hair world. I have been able to do some photo shoots.





Idid hair and make up for a girl group called 4Real who opened for Jordin Sparks and 36 mafia.



I just worked on a film set the last two Saturdays. It is a sci-fi series that they are launching to HBO and we got to do special effects stuff. It was in a real jail and i might have been an extra!!!





And I learn how to do extensions on my hot MOM

BEFORE


AFTER

7 comments:

Aubrey said...

Wow, good job! And welcomeback, btw, we missed you! :)

Leandra said...

You are amazing! I can't believe how good all of your photoshoots turned out. And your mom IS so hot and so is Bruno in his white tank top in the top picture. I could not be more thankful that you updated your blog.

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Hey cute girl! Welcome back to the blogging world! It was fun having you guys over for the Halloween Party-hope to see you again soon!

Bianca said...

what the heck! i almost removed you from my list of blogging friends... but didn't give up on you! :) it was good to see you guys the other night- the hair business looks awesome
xox

bkjones said...

Wow you have got some serious talent girl! Welcome back to blogging! We need to hang out sometime!

shelly said...

I'm so impressed -- I just don't know what to say -- other than, I KNEW you could do it! This is all so exciting, Angelique!

shelly said...

P.S. - Monique looks as gorgeous as always...and how the heck does she look YOUNGER than last time I saw her??! Must be the hair extensions:) Say hi for me!